This policy is valid from May 5th, 2017.
The Legal Lingo:
- The site/blog: https://www.tinkerbellstreasure.com and ALL its content and products.
- I/me/we: Amanda (the owner of this site) and fellow contributors, Sister and Mother.
- You: the reader and user of this site.
This website (Tinker Bell’s Treasure) and all of its content is owned by me, Amanda, and protected by United States intellectual property laws.
You are reading this blog, Tinker Bell’s Treasure, of your own free will. I (the owner of this site) reserve the right to update and change these terms without notice. By using this website and its content, you (the reader) are agreeing to the terms as they appear regardless if you have read them. If you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions, please exit the screen.
- This is a personal blog, written and edited by a real person with her own thoughts and beliefs.
- The opinions expressed on this blog are mine alone and are based on my own experiences. What I write does not reflect the ideas or opinions of those who may link to or are mentioned on this site.
- The content on this blog is provided AS-IS and is subject to change. I try to make sure that everything is up to date but cannot guarantee that information, links, and graphics, posted today will be correct for all eternity.
- As the owner of this blog, I reserve the right to change the focus of this blog, modify it, sell it, etc…at any given time and at my own discretion.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
All of the content on this website (words, photos, printables, graphics, etc…) are my property. By using this site you agree to not copy, duplicate, or steal my content.
I am happy to share my posts with other bloggers. All I ask is that you give credit by linking back to the original post or ask permission to use my content by emailing me at [email protected]
Hold Harmless: You are using the information provided on this site at your own risk. I am not a professional in any field and do not claim to be. Please do not take anything written here as expert advice. I am not responsible for any errors or omissions and am not liable for any loss or damage you may incur.
Downloadable Files: From time to time Tinkerbell’s Treasure provides printable images and PDF files for download. If you wish to download one of these files, please understand you are doing so at your own risk. I will not be held liable for any losses or damages resulting from a corrupted or damaged file.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, free products, and other forms of compensation.
I do accept and keep free products, services, or other forms of compensation to support this blog. However, I believe in honesty and will always be truthful with my opinions. I will never promote products that I don’t like and or encourage you to use a service that I have not personally tried and had a good experience with.
In essence, I don’t write fake reviews and will never lie to my readers!
This site uses affiliate links.
About affiliate links: When I refer to an affiliate link I am informing you of my relationship with that particular product or service. If you choose to buy a product or service via my affiliate link, I will receive a small commission. Of course, this is at no extra cost to you😉 The use of affiliate links is simply my way to keep this blog up and running so we can keep bringing you more awesome DIY tips and inspiration!
- SiteGround (web host provider).
- Tailwind (Manages Pinterest Boards).
- Evernote (A digital notebook).
- Sideshow Collectibles (Retailer of Hot Toys and other pop culture figures).
Please note that I do not use affiliate links to make a quick buck. The products and services I recommend are ones that I use personally and believe to be beneficial. Again, I would never tell my readers to try I product that I didn’t trust or use myself.
Also, I will never hide an affiliate link. When a post or page contains an affiliate link it will be labeled as such at the beginning of the post. If a link is not stated as being an affiliate link, then it’s not.
Sponsored Posts: A sponsored post is a post where I am paid or compensated to write about a topic or review a product. If I ever receive a free product or payment for providing a sponsored post, that post will be clearly labeled as “sponsored“.
What information do we collect?
- A name (if you fill leave a comment or fill out a form).
- An email address (if you leave a comment or fill out a form).
- A mailing address (if you are the winner of a giveaway or contest).
- An IP address if you vote in one of our online polls.
You may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address when leaving a comment, entering a giveaway, or voting on one of our online polls. However, this information will remain private. I will never sell, rent, or transfer any of your personal information to advertisers or third-party sites. If you enter a giveaway or contest I will send a private email asking for your shipping address so that your prize can be mailed, but, again, this information will remain private.
When leaving a comment on our site, the data you enter into the comment form and your IP address are collected to help filter spam comments. An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
Once your comment is approved, your profile picture and comment will be visible to the public. When you leave a comment in the comment box, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation.
About Akismet: We collect information about visitors who comment on sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Tinker Bell’s Treasure collects information you send through our Contact Form. When you send us an email via our Contact Form we collect your:
- Email address
- The information you write in the message box.
This information is kept long enough for me to respond to your question or request and will not be held longer than six months. Again, I never use the information you submit through our contact form for marketing purposes.
How Do We Use Your Information: This site collects information in two ways:
- Through information you provide when leaving a comment, filling out a contact form, or subscribing to our blog.
- Through log files and website analytics.
The information collected is used to personalize your experience and deliver the type of content you are most interested in.
Website Analytics: Like many websites, Tinker Bell’s Treasure uses log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics.
These log files contain:
- IP addresses.
- Browser type (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer).
- ISP (internet service provider).
- Date and time stamps.
- Referring and exiting pages.
- The number of clicks a particular post or page had.
These files DO NOT contain information that is personally identifiable. They simply tell me how many visitors this site has in a single day, month, or year, which posts or pages have the most traffic, and which countries visit this site.
- Cookies are small files that a website or service places on your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser.
- Cookies enable websites to recognize your browser and remember who you are.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile data about our site’s traffic and interactions so we can to offer better experiences and content in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Turning off cookies should not affect your experience on this site.
A little bit more on cookies:
When commenting on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you don’t have to fill in your details again the next time you comment. These cookies will last for one year.
How We Protect Your Information:
- Tinker Bell’s Treasure is not an e-commerce site. I will never ask for credit card numbers.
- This site uses regular Malware Scanning
- This site uses HTTPS/SSL encryption. This means any information you give is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Tinker Bell’s Treasure has NO access or control over the cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Who are our affiliates?
Please read the privacy policies of our third-party advertisers and affiliates for more detailed information on their practices and find instructions about how to opt out of certain practices.
These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I will not be held responsible or liable for the content and activities of linked sites.
The rights you have over your data:
If you have left comments on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of your personal data, including any data you have provided to us. You can also ask us to erase any data we hold about you. This does not include the data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Comments are always welcome so long as they are family friendly. Tinkerbell’s Treasure is meant to be a fun, enjoyable experience. Comments deemed inappropriate will be removed as quickly as possible. As the author of this blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment submitted without notice. Comments that will be deleted without notice include:
- Spam comments
- Comments which include profanity
- Comments that are in any way threatening
Understand that, while it is never my intention to offend anyone, I will not be held responsible if you are offended by my grammar, slang, punctuation, or blog content in general. If you don’t like what you see, close the window and do not return.
Letters To The Author: Any letters, emails, comments, responses on social media (eg: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and Google Plus), or questions written directly to me may be shared with the audience of this blog unless requested otherwise.
Again, we collect the information you send us for response purposes only and do not market your information. We do not keep emails or messages sent via our contact form longer than six months.
Have a question? Contact us using the contact form:
Or send an email to [email protected][dot]com
Last Edited on 2018-05-17