Frozen Inspired Plastic Canvas Barbie Doll Case!
Like Cinderella’s case (which is shown off by Cinderella in the previous post: Cinderella’s Travel Case), it’s based on the Annie’s Attic “Fashion Doll Travel Case” pattern.
These are the changes I make to the list when creating a case for my dolls:
1. Switch out the pink plastic canvas (for the drawers) to whatever color best compliments that case I’m stitching.
2. Replace the 6 barrel beads and 6 rounds beads with 6 of whatever bead, button or brad looks cute.
3. Replace the mirror with a picture or piece of cardstock.
4. Leave out the poster board–except for the fold-out floor.
5. Change the colors of yarn used.